Farting? (Not a health concern so I posted here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
When Milo poops sometimes he farts. I just think it's kinda weird and funny in a strange kinda way lol. It'll either be in the bath, or I'll just be sitting in my room and I'll hear it. Does anyone else's beardie do that too? Never heard of it before but it's something Milo's done before. Guess this is kinda a weird topic, but then again, there are threads for poop and such so I guess it's fine :lol:

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Its very normal. My "Spike" even once farted without using the bathroom. All animals get gas from foods like we do. Remember this the next time ur dog rips one near you.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Autumn does it in the bath all the time, he will be walking around, stop, bubbles, then continues to walk. I laugh every time.

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
midmichicer":34lasuic said:
Autumn does it in the bath all the time, he will be walking around, stop, bubbles, then continues to walk. I laugh every time.

Aww, Autumn likes a jaccuzi :mrgreen:

Sherri

sheri85

Juvie Member
i hadn't noticed Archer farting until he decided one day that my hand was the perfect place to poop. and it was a very farty poop. it smelled awful, as you all well know, but i'm apparently 5 so i laughed really hard. farts are funny. so i forgave Archer his pooping on me lol.

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
LOL I am now going to try to listen to see if any of my lizards do this. I know Tonka my tegu makes alot of noise when he goes to the bathroom but he is 40".

MommiesBoyX

Hatchling Member
ok so its not even a reptile...but when i was younger i had a hampster who would fart. she would be in her little plastic hide and she let a really loud one rip one day. mother and i couldnt believe it till i lifted up her hide and caught a wiff.

but i dont think ive heard any of my lizards...i know when i feed my snakes i hear a farting noise...but idk if its them farting, or them squeezing the air out of the dead mouse. lol

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
drgnfly2265":2qjcnjal said:
And don't forget tortoises! I know, not a lizard but I have to share my tortoise. I was just taping her eating her greens and she farts :12 into the video, lol.

http://youtu.be/kPhgOABSrL4

It's too funny when they do that, lol :mrgreen:

LOL, I love all these farting stories. This is the best site ever, really, I mean I just started a topic about animal farts :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom