FANGS!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayl55

Juvie Member
ok, so I noticed that my male bearded dragon has rahter large front canines, they look like FANGS! I was trying to rationalize why he woudl have them, adn I though maybe they were for "hanging on" while mating??? is this typical of ALL male beardies..to have larger canine teeth ( well, in teh position of where teh canine teeth woudl be, near teh forefront, but to the sides.)

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
my camera wont take a good pic...it keeps going blurry :angry5: but I'm still wondering if anyone has any idea of why my dragon has fangs?

AprilMayJune

Hatchling Member
Maybe it's one of those very rare vampire dragons! LOL.. kidding of course!

Sorry, had to say it, everyone was thinking it!

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
here is teh monster himself! hahaha...
I coudlnt get one inside of his mouth though...hes a very, how shall I say NOT handler friendly...hes very temermental,and chooses when he wants to be picked up...otherwise...watch out...your going to be bit ( he bit me right through the toe nail!) I've been working on him for months, and hes still super agresive...oh well, I still love him :)

001.jpg

Tank lookin cute adn sweet

004.jpg

strutin his stuff

LittleRob

Hatchling Member
Kinda looks like Quinton "Rampage" Jackson with that chain. His fangs might be the mouth piece Andrei Arlovski wears. He's an MMA BD? :lol:

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LOL Rampage! I think that ill be his new nick name!! HAHAHA...its funny cause both my boyfriend and I do MArtial attrs...he does Muay Thai, adn I do MMA and BJJ

LittleRob

Hatchling Member
hehehe, Thats cool. I tore my ACL couple years back and got it fixed, and am hesitant to go train still gives me problems here and there. Nick and Nate Diaz's gym is couple blocks away. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom