Falkor has finally come around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had posted awhile back about how my Falkor was being mean. He is almost a year old now and I am happy to say that he has finally come around and I can now take him out of his tank and hold him. We watch TV together on the couch now. He still doesn't like my Husband or my Son very much but he loves his Momma :)

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
ah thats great, its the happiest feeling once they start to bond with you. Mine started bonding last week, he always tried to get away from me and had stress marks when out his viv. now he's the opposite and although he still likes to explore, he always comes back to me! They're just the best pets ever!

FalkorsMommy

Original Poster
Here is a picture of me holding Falkor and a picture of his tank. His hammock is moved to the other side now because he likes to sit in it and watch the Toads in the tank next to him :)
HoldingFalkor.jpg

Falkornewrockandhammock.jpg

FalkorsMommy

Original Poster
It's really great, he went from totally aggressive to where now I can take him out all the time and sit with him on the couch. I even gave him a bath yesterday when he happened to walk through his poop and get covered in it. I hold him in a towel sometimes too so he doesn't get his nails stuck in my sweaters. Yesterday after his bath I wrapped him in a little towel and held him like a baby on his back and he took a nap with his tongue sticking out. I really never thought he would come around and even be able to be held, so this is such a big deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom