Fake Rock Landscape *UPDATED PICS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero88

Hey guys,
im working on my first fake rock structure. i was sick of having a lot of different missmatched objects in my viv. this way its all going to be uniform and look (hopefully) natural. I'm making it in 3 pieces so that its easy enough to take out and clean.
0308110118.jpg

ill upload more pics when its all done. let me know what you think :D

EDIT: Cornelius spends most of his time on the slate tiles. Concerned about the amount of UVB he was getting, i moved one reptisun 10.0 tubes lower.
0403111927.jpg

0403111929.jpg

Silkies, butterworms, small superworms, and salad
0403111931.jpg

bccrt5

Hatchling Member
That looks great. I just love looking at pics of these because everybody has different ideas for them...there is a lot of self expression that can be put into one.

Phoebe

Hatchling Member
Wow it looks really good now it's all finished, I'm planning on making one soon, wish I had an imagination though

Jess

Extreme Poster
Wow, that was fast! It took me forever to make mine LOL. Looks nice though!
What did you use to seal it?

zero88

Original Poster
i used valspar flat enamel sealer and let it air out for a couple days. i hope its ok to use. it doesnt smell anymore & its really durable

SlimeCounty

wow, that looks great...sorry if i missed it, but what kind of material and what kind of tools did you use to construct this? I am very interested in doing something similar, and think both my beardie and myself could benefit from something like this... would love to see a step by step tutorial.

EDIT: Got off my lazy butt and looked around, found plenty of info on how to do something similar...I'll just post this in case anyone else has a similar question http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Furniture.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom