Fairly new Owner, Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeanjr

Original Poster
after several days of searching, finally found the fixture everyone is talking about, $10 walmart special, lol... viv looks much better without the huge bulky fixutre.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes, looks better & takes up less room. Is the bulb pointing downward? Hard to tell from the picture.

jdeanjr

Original Poster
Just wanted to give you an update! switched to dubias a few weeks ago, and sealed all spaces between tiles with silicone. Spike is happier(or appears to be) than i have every seen her. She is super bright colors, beautiful orange coloring on her beard, and WHITE belly.

Rambo is doing great, sealed his flooring as well, loves the dubias, and stays bright and white bellied. isnt growing as much as i think he would but then again it he may be bigger than it seems cause i am around him daily. but you may see growth idk, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aleyna
Top Bottom