Eye rotting? EMERGENCY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanjoh

Original Poster
http://imgur.com/47Ytf5n
He did perk up for a few days but hes bsck to just lsying in the same spot everyday :( hes starting to hate the smoothies i give him even though i chsnge them up and add diffrent things hes not happy with it, its hard wafching him suffer like this i cfound a video of him earlier this year trying to catch my finger through the glass he was so upbeat and ready to go, i hste seeing him like this

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It looks better but is still irritated so poor boy doesn't feel well well. Can you post a pic of the other eye as well as a full body shot ? Has he lost any weight ?

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
It appears that the pupil is deformed from the picture. But as AHBD mentioned, a couple more pictures might give us a better idea if your dragon is going to have any permanent vision damage.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The eye does look better but still probably painful for him.
So he isn't liking his smoothies right now? I am sure he is tired of having to get food that way.
Have you gotten him to a vet yet?
Are you still using the honey on his eye?
I am glad that he has been more active right now, hopefully he is feeling a little better.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom