9a.m. ~ 5p.m.

$3.00 Admission at the door
Children under 10 and Adults over 65 FREE

~BIRDS~ ~REPTILES~ ~CAGES~ ~FEEDS~ ~TOYS~ ~SUPPLIES~

WE WILL HAVE AN AVIAN VET on-site for DNA sexing and Micro-chipping

FACE PAINTING for the kids

NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES - NO SMOKING IN OR NEAR SALES AREAS

NO OTHER ANIMALS ALLOWED IN OR NEAR SALES AREAS

Join us: From East or West, Take I-40 to Hickory. Exit 125 (Lenoir-Rhyne Blvd.)
(EAST bound I-40) At top of ramp turn right. At next light, turn LEFT. Travel ½ mile. Convention Center will be on right.
(WEST bound I-40) At top of ramp turn left. At 2nd light turn LEFT. Travel ½ mile. Convention Center will be on right.

Table Reservations and Information
BIRDS: Millie White 828-465-4488 (days)
Brenda Starnes 828-304-4579(evenings)
REPTILES: Paul Hamilton 704-240-9182

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know about this expo. I'm going to be at it selling art and fake rock sculptures, so stop by! :blob8: It should be a lot of fun and supposedly people from Fl, NC, SC, TN, and VA will be there. I hope I get to meet some fellow beardie lovers! If you have questions you can ask the people above or send me a PM.

I'm very excited! Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!! :blob5:

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
I plan to go to this one! I'm only about an hour from Hickory...otherwise I have to drive 2-1/2 hrs to the ReptiCon in Columbia or 4 hrs to the one in Raleigh. Glad to have one close to home! And just in time for me to replenish my frozen mouse supply, lol.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
are yall going to the Raliegh Exotic/Reptile expo on the 5th and 6th at the convention center?
its on gila productions website.

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
spyder79":24179 said:
are yall going to the Raliegh Exotic/Reptile expo on the 5th and 6th at the convention center?
its on gila productions website.

Too far for me...this time anyway.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Nasubi77":0388d said:
Hellstrom":0388d said:
Same here...it's a little too far this year. Maybe next time...

Where are you located? Or, in proper NC dialect, "Wher you frum?"

correction
proper NC / Southern dialect would be
"wher ya frum"

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
spyder79":ff10b said:
Nasubi77":ff10b said:
Hellstrom":ff10b said:
Same here...it's a little too far this year. Maybe next time...

Where are you located? Or, in proper NC dialect, "Wher you frum?"

correction
proper NC / Southern dialect would be
"wher ya frum"

Additional correction for the NC mountain dialect: "wher 'bouts y'all frum"

Hellstrom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Lol, I'm afraid I'm not quite fluent in proper NC dialect...

I'm in Hickory, though.

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
Hellstrom":b061f said:
Lol, I'm afraid I'm not quite fluent in proper NC dialect...

I'm in Hickory, though.

Well, we're practically neighbors, then. I'm in Rutherford Co near Forest City/Rutherfordton.

I'll be sure to look for you and say hello! BTW, are you M or F? :oops: Sometimes hard to tell by just a user name. :D Will your booth have a name or logo I can recognize? I'm F, and I'll be accompanied by 2 cherubic children and 1 disgruntled hubby, lol.

Hellstrom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
How cool! I'm a F. I'm supposedly the only art vendor that's going to be there. My name is Leighanna and I'll also be accompanied by a disgruntled husband. He's offered to stay with me at the table all day, but he doesn't like birds or the beautiful sounds they make, so I'm not sure how long he'll last, lol.

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
Hellstrom":dadee said:
How cool! I'm a F. I'm supposedly the only art vendor that's going to be there. My name is Leighanna and I'll also be accompanied by a disgruntled husband. He's offered to stay with me at the table all day, but he doesn't like birds or the beautiful sounds they make, so I'm not sure how long he'll last, lol.

Haha, my hubby is phobic of reptiles, but he has attended an expo before and seemed to enjoy it, as long as you don't try to get him to hold a snake, or worse, talk him into bringing home a snake like we did last time, lol. I've promised this trip is only for feeders... (I think we've all said that at some point and ended up bringing home a new addition :D )

I won't be there until after 1 because my orchestra starts rehearsals for the season on the same day, but I'll be sure to say hello!

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom