ExoTerra Terrariums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in the Exo Terra PT2614 or PT2613 for a new tank, something to expand on before I build one. I was wondering if any one had any reviews or anything. Also the cheapest I have found those is 250 off ebay if any one had one they were trying to sell or knows a website that sells them or a knock of brand with the same multi opening features?
THanks

AprilMayJune

Hatchling Member
Why not just start building one? It will save you hundreds of dollars.

We are thrilled with the one we built and are planning on building another one. You can customize when you build one yourself, save money and have exactly what you want.

The ones you noted look nice and would do a great job, but I don't understand why spend all that money when you're planning on building one anyways. Just remember one thing when building - Keep It Simple Silly (KISS) and all should work out. There's also lots of members here that can help you along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom