Exo-terra products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you had any experience with exo-terra products, specifically bulbs, readymade foods and supplements? I've heard both good and bad about them but i wanna clear it out. I mainly have exo-terra in the shops near my area and i wanna know if i should keep buying their products or go the extra mile and pay $30+ for shipping.

Exo-Terra is pretty decent. I prefer Zoomed for calcium supplements and buy Herpivite for vitamins.

We have some exo-terra dome light fixtures and no issues, as well as dishes and hides.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
I like exoterra hardware well enough (tanks, fixtures etc)
I don't see anything wrong with their supplements, they should be fine if it's easiest to get.
With the exception of the SunRay (metal halide) I haven't heard their uvb bulbs are particularly good. I stick with reptisun tubes.
I have only used the dry pellets,mi dint care for them and neither dragon touched them. Packaged food has more grain in it that's I care for so I havn't tried their other options.

Taterbug":uc2yjbpf said:
With the exception of the SunRay (metal halide) I haven't heard their uvb bulbs are particularly good. I stick with reptisun tubes.

I agree with this, the MH bulbs are alright if you want to go that route but reptisun tubes for uvb are my favorite as well.

newtobeardeddragons":2qel4qmr said:
Thanks! Ill try to get better UVB for my beardies, ill try to bask my bds in sunlight whenever i can just in case :)

That is super awesome as well. In the Summer we took Mungi out for real sun as too =). But now it's sooooo cold brrrrr lol.

Props on doing the best for your beardies :mrgreen: seen to many owners who just don't care. These forums make me happy in comparison :blob5: .

cbbrown

Hatchling Member
I use exo Terra products. Their supplements my lizards don't seem to mind. I've used their uvb bulbs when I was in a bind. I monitored them everyday and watched how they were doing. The supplements I was using before my uromastyx and bearded dragon wouldn't touch. They avoided the food until I bought exo terra.

Toxinom

Hatchling Member
Currently I'm using one of their Feeding Rock's so my DIO can get a bit more of a "natural" hunt. So far he/she seems to be really enjoying it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom