Evil Floor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Miso is a bit of a fraidy cat when it comes to change.
When I changed her to tiles two weeks ago she spent nearly all of the first few days on her log/basking rock so she didnt need to tred on the floor.

A couple of things have hinted at the fact that little Miso might not be the sharpest tool in the shed.

I bought Miso an expensive faux wooden log with lots of gaps to run in between and its very twisty so she can climb. Well in two weeks she has probably climbed on it three times.
Well yesterday she was charging around her viv at high speed as normal, and she took a crack at the branch. Run run run LAUNCHED into the air, overshot the branch and DONKed into the wall.
I swear it was like something from Loony Tunes.

The next hint was this morning.
She had a verocious appetite for once, as we usually struggle to get 5 butters into her a day (she is a salad fiend). But this morning she was pacing up and down her basking spot, so I dropped a butter on. OM NOM NOM NOM before it had even bounced :shock:
She gobbled up four more in a row to my delight.
So after she loses interest I give her her salad, which she eats a good deal of, and I go to get dressed.
I come back and Miso is in pounce position. Hunched up on the floor with her tail standing to attention.
What are you doing???
and then she launches herself at the tiles trying to bite them.
She did this about 6 times in a row before deciding she had killed the floor.

My poor little blonde bimbo!
Momma loves you anyway!

Holly

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Haha... Jilly isn't the smartest tool either. He likes to just jump not being concerned about here he lands.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
hahaha thats just to funny! Is she seeing her shadow? Oh i can just picture her flying then *splat* lol thank you for a good laugh i needed it this morning! Oh and why does she need brains? She has the looks she can marry a rich beardie and live happily ever after!

MissT

BD.org Addict
I used to think Kazi was a few sandwiches short of a picnic, so to speak. He has tried to kill the floor, the walls, everything new I give him and the flourescent strip bulbs (he DID kill those). I have now realised, tho, that its all part of his grand scheme and hes really plotting an escape.... be careful, Miso may not be so blonde as you think..... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom