Everest and Comet Growing up "updated"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cometica

Hello, I'm new to the forum and this is the first bearded dragon my boyfriend and I have. Ember is a temporary name till we find out if Ember is a him or a her lol.

Here is a few pictures of Ember. In one of the pictures Ember looks like he or she is praying. It looks so cute. :)

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
HaleyMaree":1qzzwr7g said:
i am excited to watch her grow!! just out of curiousty ....Wht kind of substrate do u have he on
I use paper towels with the edges taped down with painters tape. He likes his belly on the glass for some reason. If I get the paper too far into his corner he just scratches it all up. I tried the snuggly cloth bit for him but he chose to sleep in another corner. :roll:

They're sure interesting!

Suz

Cometica

Original Poster
I am currently using repti carpet for the bottom of the cage for Ember ,but plan on replacing it with tile soon. I will add more pictures to the thread as he/she grows up. We got Ember from a small reptile store. The store labeled him/her as a Citrus/Red Morph. They are soo cute when young and its nice to watch them grow up as well as see what kind of personality they have. Ember so far has a very picky appetite. He/She went from eating crickets to just eating Phoenix worms and nothing else unless I trick him/her into eating a piece of collard green by placing a Phoenix worm on the leaf. lol. Anyone else have a Bearded Dragon that's a picky eater? :p

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Probably 90% of beardies on here are picking eaters who's diet varies so much. I am so happy that you are not using sand, ugh I hate that word when it comes to bearded dragons!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
I have a dragon that is complete opposite will eat about any feeder offered, almost any time. However my 3 older dragons can be picky, often times shaking their head at my very gesture of the food I offered. :?

Cometica

Original Poster
Here is another picture or two of Ember which is now renamed Everest because my boyfriend thinks a spike on the back of his head looks like mt. Everest. :)

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

Here is also a few pictures of the new addition to family. I have yet to think of a name for her. :D

Heres a clear picture of her head. The body is a bit blurry though. The next picture is has a less blurry look at her coloration of her body.

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Very pretty baby!! Sorry you changed Ember's name. Her orange made of think of the embers in a fire. Oh well, Everest it is! :)

Cometica

Original Poster
:D Ember was a temparory name till my boyfriend thought of a name for him or her. I didn't want to keep calling him no name lol ,so I asked if it was ok if Ember was used till he thought of a name. :p We still do not know if Everest is a female or male. At what age can I tell if Everest is a male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSelene
Top Bottom