Ever feel you were being plotted against??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so, We arrived home from shopping the other day to find ourselves on the recieving end of a stink eye and Dennis glaring at us from this position :evil:
mwahhahaha.jpg

We were a little late with the live feeders but still.... How did he get his hands like that!!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
:laughhard: OMG....that is absolutely priceless!!!

"I will give them 10 more minutes to get home with those feeders or else! I don't think they realize what I am capable of!!!" :twisted:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
smiley1681.gif
Oh my god! How did he do that?!? And where/who did he learn that from?!?

I suggest that you don't turn your back to Dennis and be on time from now on, otherwise you just might come home one day to find the house full of live feeders and your credit cards all maxed out. :laughhard:

Seacow

Original Poster
Well, I'm not sure who he learned it from but he can see the TV from his viv... maybe we ought to change it round. Or else make sure he never gets to see ANY James Bond movies. (can you see it now? Dennis swivelling his black Dr. Evil chair round while he strokes his cat... "late with my feeders again humans? Big mistake...MWAHAHAHAHA!!!") As long as he keeps away from the "Tatsu's Army" thread while we're out, I think we'll be okay :wink:

:laughhard: OMG! hahaha I haven't laughed this hard in a while. This right here is one of the reasons I love this site so much.

Seacow

Original Poster
It's funny alright.... But when I finished laughing and taking photos i was a bit :?
I'm still wondering HOW he got his toes like that! Just goes to show....they can still surprise you even when you think you know them well... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom