Errrgh mould!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing i've come to hate about owning a frilled dragon is dealing with a moist cage and the mould it causes.

one moment everything is fine and then boom you come in on a morning and everything on the viv floor is coated in a fine layer of white fluff and you have to stop what your doing and disinfect the whole viv and get new substrate.... think i may drill another vent hole soon as the viv jumps from 45% humidity to 75% and then back down to 50%.

good job Leila is such a little cutey. I put her on the floor while i cleaned her cage and she just sat and watched didnt run off or cause me any trouble...think she's slowly getting used to be handled....although later in the day she did decide i made a good tree and climbed my head. her Big bearded dragon sisters were very good today leaving me two huuuuge pressies on my return from a gig as a thank you for feeding them so early.....and as usual they love to roll in it...so baths for everyone :blob5: and then proceeded to frantically lick and own my phone...*licks* "tis my phone now mummy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom