Enclosure suggestions needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indie13

Hatchling Member
I know there are a lot of threads on this topic, but I can't make a decision. Everytime I find a cage that looks good, I search it on here and get bad reviews :( I've looked at showcase cages, custom cages, dragons4you and probably others that I can't think of right now. I'm looking for something lightweight with the correct placement of light fixtures and easy to clean. I'd like to order something today and I'm leaning towards dragons4you.net cages. Are there any other cages I should consider, or problems with the dragons4you cages that I should know about?

I also wanted to get a custom basking spot and I tried to find some information on "The Rock Shop", but it appears he is not making them anymore?

Thanks for all of your help!

doe222

Juvie Member
In my opinion id go with a simple 55 gallon or larger tank depending on your preferences/financial situation. and make a DIY structure according to what you want. i did a full structure for mine to fit basking and hides and temps and everything and it came to around 60$. all you need is foam, i used plaster of paris but people use unsanded grout, paint and sealant(mod podge)
check out lizard-landscapes.com thats where i got the basics of what i was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom