Emmett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
As some of you may know I lost my Geico at just under two yrs old to an unknown illness. I have no clue what took his little life with the exception of a possible URI or pneumonia. I can never replace my beloved Geico and would never try to. The day Geico died I had to go get crickets for my Emily and while waiting for them to count out the number of crickets I requested I stopped to look at the baby beardies, they only had one. He ran to the front of the glass and waved and won my heart. Little Emmett is helping to fill the void in my heart from the loss of my Geico. Emmett needless to say came home with me. Meet my little Emmett!
click on the picture to see the video of Emmett

Emmett

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
Sorry to hear your lost your Geico. I completely understand what you're saying by getting a new beardie not intending to replace him. I lost my Dewey just under a month ago and am planning on getting a new one in March/April. Not to replace Dewey, there is no replacing him, but I need another beardie in my life. They're such special little creatures. Anyway, your Emmett is adorable. Congrats! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom