Emerging Lurker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I've been lurking forEVER and decided to emerge and introduce myself! I am Jennifer and I live in south-eastern PA. I have 3 corn snakes, 4 ball pythons, 2 red-eyed tree frogs, a Gargoyle Gecko and a pair of Croc Skinks!

I am getting a lovely little Hypo Citrus Beardie from Carolina Classic Dragons in a week or two! I am currently brainstorming for names for her and would LOVE your input! So far these are what I've come up with!

Cheza
Mystic
Oasis
Aurora
Lotus
Arya
Solara
Kiata

Here she is!

1150228_10151565376400911_445362581_0_zpseee58a51.jpg

1150228_10151565376400911_445362581_01_zps63bb5865.jpg

PrymalReptiles

Original Poster
She is officially scheduled to arrive this coming Thursday! I am SO excited! I am withholding final name choice until I finally get to meet her. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

PrymalReptiles

Original Poster
Well She is officially en-route! I'll be hitting the "refresh" button on the tracking page non-stop until she arrives! Stay tunes I'll be posting pics and her Unboxing video tomorrow! :D

Name choices are down to:
  • Cheza
  • Solara
  • (new choice)Capri

wente013

PrymalReptiles":3s7plcvs said:
Here she is!! Link to her unboxing video on Youtube!

As soon as I put her in her new home she darkened up to bask so I will wait to take pics until she gets acclimated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkzYp0Qi1_g

She is beautiful! That song, on the other hand, is disgusting.
Thanks for sharing (for those who have qualms with "Blurred lines," I suggest muting your sound).

PrymalReptiles

Original Poster
AZPumpMan":27jvfloy said:
You should make the video able to be played on mobile devices... I really want to see! :)

So I have no idea how to make a video viewable or not viewable on mobile. I went through the edit options for that video and can't figure it out! :oops:

PrymalReptiles

Original Poster
Thanks guys for all the kind words! I am completely infatuated with this girl! She is insanely friendly too, I just love her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom