EMERGENCY rescue needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Okay everyone. I came across a rescue in my area that is a craigslist that is in dire straits. This is a female (maybe) that is around 2 years old. You can see her hip bones and ribs
She had no visible food or water source TODAY when I saw her and NO UVB lights. I was told she had been a month without it. she was on plain glass bottom. She HAS mites that
are visible. her eyes are bulging from neglect. She needs a HOME SOON. She is in NC. If someone is close to HighPoint NC please contact me me via this PM and let me know she is FREE and needs a home NOW. I will go and rescue her for you if you will take her and provide a GGREAT home!!!!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I have a friend who has said she will provide the meds needed to treat the mites to whomever rescues him or her if needed.
Also, I will give whoever rescues the beardie bunches of feeder dubia if you are interested.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I will pick her up and give her a bath and clean her up for you if you want but I can't go get her until you let me know you want her. I just don't have a place to keep her temporarily for anyone. Please someone help this girl.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Come on ya'll your all looking at this at least one of you must know of someone who can help. Send me a PM if you know of someone

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
Call around vets and shelters, they might be able to help. They might have names of people who could take her, or take her themselves as a donation.

Edited to add: if you have any pet shops with an employee who actually knows what they're talking about, they might have names too. I have also donated rescues to breeders as well. If you don't know any local breeders, then if there's a show or expo going on right now then you can ask there.

JonCoffey

I would come up and get her myself if I was in South Carolina, sadly I'm stuck in Ohio for a few more months. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom