EMERGENCY please read ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonZillaKing

Hatchling Member
there is a hurricane abuot to hit us. almost all stores are closed . i have not many crickets left , not many vegies .stores to buy these things are closed cuasee of hurricane. there will also be power out for 1 to 2 week. please help.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....well hopefully it won't be as bad as they say, but there are a couple threads in the general discussion forum with tips + advice. My sister lives in North Carolina [ on the coast ] was supposed to get hit hard, but just got steady rain for 2 days....nothing close to what was forecast. Soooo, hopefully it won't be as bad as some are predicting. Is your dragon a baby, or a larger dragon ? They do O.K. without food as large juvies + adults , babies are more delicate.

Burra

Hatchling Member
You can also hold him against your warm body in your shirt. You don't want to feed him if you don't have warm enough temperatures or he won't digest his food.
Hopefully the storm won't be as bad as predicted. We are going through it here as well, but luckily we have not lost power. I'm hoping it stays like this.

DragonZillaKing

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thank all for helping me. your kindness is appreciated. i hope all of the other beardies and their owners will be ok as the storm passes through.

Chompy

Charizard1":3tqimaqb said:
thank all for helping me. your kindness is appreciated. i hope all of the other beardies and their owners will be ok as the storm passes through.
Hey I hope you are ok. Maybe next time you can give out your location so people near you can help. I had no problems getting crickets here in New York. The storm was coming and people were still shopping. The worst part came in the night and now everything is calm. I did not lose power but if I did my plan was to use hot water bottles covered with paper towels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom