emergency my baby is bout to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowsertarzan

Original Poster
91276-1248332551.jpg
91276-8289924697.jpg
91276-1248332551.jpg
this are old pictures of them when i first set up the tank when i get home i will take a pictures of them now and the condition of my baby bowser and show u guys what light im usin how i got them set up i also plan on hangin the uvb light on the inside since is a T8 is not strog enough for a 90 gallon i plan on putting it 6 in high of the floor of the tank until i can afford anothe light and i will place the light right on the middle so when i make the division both of them can get enough uvb even when i do change to T5 and when i do i will make sure i get reptisun or arcadia the one u guys recomend me sooo later on i will post the DIY project of my light and the lottle guys

bowsertarzan

Original Poster
This is the set up the are currently using 100w basking lamp (sylver lamp) 60w house bulb , zilla 18in t8 UVB lamp (i chamged the light bulb to zoodmed 15w UVB bulb )[XIMG]91276 3903206354[/XIMG 2 picture
91276-8980072573.jpg
bowser he the 1 thats sick as u can see in the picture he is not lethargic matter soon as i got close to take the picture he came to the glass to beg me to put him outside because soon as i get home i put them on my bed just his back legs and left arm but today he moving it not a lot but that a start
91276-6086741052.jpg
bowser photo bombing lol i love this little i sold about 6 of my favorite fish to get him
91276-6086741052.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
The uvb unit needs to be under the screen top and (at the very most) 8" from the basking spot. The screen filters 35% to 50% of the uvb out, so your dragon is not getting the amount of uvb he needs. The t8 is not as strong as the 10.0 t5 ho unit, which can be as far as 12" to 18" away and could be placed on the screen at 12" away.

bowsertarzan

Original Poster
Yes i do dubia roaches superworm they love it crickets hormworm now this week i only being feeding him some baby hornworms because i notice he was having trouble to eat them so only hornworm since i has the mos protein besides dubias but it dont have a hard shell for him to eat more smooth and the bites is the first time i give it to them and they love it plus is soft for him to eat he was getting real skinny real fast now he is getting his weight back i also put them in the bathtub for bout 20 minutes every other day in case they having trouble pooping but doesn't seem to b a issue when it comes to the pooping lol but since he is sick to help him soothe a little

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
bowsertarzan":211vm7ee said:
Yes i do dubia roaches superworm they love it crickets hormworm now this week i only being feeding him some baby hornworms because i notice he was having trouble to eat them so only hornworm since i has the mos protein besides dubias but it dont have a hard shell for him to eat more smooth and the bites is the first time i give it to them and they love it plus is soft for him to eat he was getting real skinny real fast now he is getting his weight back i also put them in the bathtub for bout 20 minutes every other day in case they having trouble pooping but doesn't seem to b a issue when it comes to the pooping lol but since he is sick to help him soothe a little
i would try baby food with some repti- calcium, give him some everyday via syringe or spoon, its a good for dragons that don't eat, and it also eventually it will make them poop. :) apples, bananas any fruit and veggies will work too. :)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Now you need to raise his basking spot to within 6 to 8" of the uvb light, they love to climb.
Yes, always feed live bugs when possible. Crickets of appropriate size or Dubai roaches are good choices. He should eat as many as he wants in a 10 to 15 minute period or, until he becomes uninterested in eating more (could be as many as 20 or so) , twice a day. Superworms are only to be fed to adults as treats.

bowsertarzan

Original Poster
Beardidlover he has not stop eating thank god his appetite never left or his energy and gormagon so the way my light is bad ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthPenumbra
Top Bottom