Elliott's first blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
So Elliott finally had his first blackbeard this morning!

He was running around the living room and I had put up a barrier in a doorway so he couldn't leave the living room. One side of it is a mirror and i wasn't even thinking about when I put it there. About 5 seconds later he saw his reflection and turned around to headbob. After 10 seconds of that, he went FULL FORCE at his reflection! When I pulled him away, put him down, and turned the barrier around, this was I saw. I was very excited!

4392643213_21f929ef8a_o.jpg

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
Haha I have a mirror in my room and when I have Charlie on my bed, he can see his reflection. I forget about it and he charge over my body, stand on the edge of my bed, and just turn coal black and headbob. If i don't catch him in time he will try to jump of the bed and run full force into his reflection. He's very handsome :) How old is he?

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks! He is about 15 months now. I took another picture of him doing his glamor shots pose haha

4393411556_3c66efeec5_o.jpg

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Oh hes so beautiful :D I think its good for them to catch sight of them selves seems to get their blood moving and gives them some excitement. I love his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom