either cricket teleportation or sleep walking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-Gonchothedragon

Juvie Member
hello,
soo i havnt been on here in long time, and Oggie is 1and a half now^^
soo heres the story.. ...last night, i passed out on the floor cause i was sooo tired. we had gotten some crickets yesterday, and i guess i forgot to get them out of their bag and shut Oge's lights off since i crashed so early. and my mom went in there at 4 in the morning to shut off her lights, and she saw all the crickets in an empty container with no lid. she thought i had stupidly done that.then she saw the plastic bag they had came in........ there was still 1 cricket in it. but there were no cuts or holes in the bag, and it was tied off at the end very tightly.
so heres the question... are these crickets magical or did i sleep walk and do all that? lol.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sometimes I think they are magic...I don't feed crickets to my adult beardies they won't have anything to do with them...but I do breed and feed them to babies....however I keep finding crickets in my adult beardies' viv's(even the ones that are high off the ground :banghead: ).
I keep wondering how do they get there? :?

...I guess if they were magic and could teleport that would be the answer. :lol:

bluesoda025

Hatchling Member
That is definitely weird. O_O
A few days ago, I kept hearing a cricket near the fridge in our laundry room. Looks like one got behind it.. The weird thing is, that is about the farthest part of the house from the cricket enclosure. It wasn't even on the same floor. I really wonder if it actually made the long journey there or if it somehow found some kind of secret passage to the basement.

junebug82

Hatchling Member
Ohhh Crickets...lol...I think they teleport!
And what is the DEAL..LOL...I had a cricket get away 3 days ago...my cat usually end up finding and killing them. But somehow this one evades my cat. and it's making REALLY loud cricket noises from somewhere in my livingroom...but strangely NONE of the crickets in the "cricket house" make a single noise!

Livey

Extreme Poster
OMG i canrt belive this! i have found someone with the same issue as me!
i have a a feeding tank and there are no holes and they just appear on top of it?
and i just canrt understand how they get out?
SO YES they are magic!

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
Im glad im not the only one with cricket problems i have a 6ft viv completly sealed no way out and still get fussed at by mom cause she keeps finding crickets in her room :banghead: it really sucks when your 29 yrs old and u,hubby and two kids have to move back in with mom cause hubby got laid off and your gettin yelled at over crickets in her bed :oops:

caiteli

ummmmm... how is that relevant!? :banghead: and where is the 1st paart of the story!!!!????? :angry5: Oh, and in response 2 the actual topic, u need 2 put them in a small tank. they will crawl on top, but wont get out. we were babysitting a beardie 4 a month, who had just moved into a bigger homemade tank, and the owners put their crickets in the old tank they bought when they got the beardie. those crickets never got out. ours did. we know kuz rs were smaller! i woke up and found about 20 crickets drowned in my toilet. so, yes they can teleport, just not from everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom