egg bound...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltrain

I just PM'd Tracie about this but would like some advice pronto....anyone with anything to say please feel free.
I have had a 6-7 yr old beardie for 11 months. She laid her first clutch with me in June and the second in Sept. without any problems. She started her same things again 3 weeks ago...begging to come out, digging and not eating much at all. But now for the last two weeks she has eaten all of 6 blueberries and 6 super worms. She stays under her log all day long...has for the 2 weeks or if we take her out she just finds somewhere dark to nap. I have been on this forum tons and I have been told I have the right lighting, substrate, temps and food. Could she be bound up? Could she be dying of old age? How long can she go without eating? She is not dehydrated...pooped the 6 superworms out 3 days ago and had urates and has been bathed WHAT IN THE HECK IS GOING ON
I'm begging her to eat or move or anything please help

Lorie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Lori,

I PM'd you so just check your messages. We can go over everything either here on the board or via PM or both.
How is she doing this evening, any changes?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom