P1120636.jpg

P1120638.jpg

P1120639.jpg

P1120648.jpg

spyder79

Extreme Poster
lol is he a hellraiser with a soft heart like his namesake

beautiful beardie by the way

now u just need a clumsy foolhearty female beardie that you name bella and you will be set

GothicMist

Original Poster
i love the books and my husband likes to make fun of me so edward cullen is what he picked lol. if he ends up a she it will be bella ;)

spyder79

Extreme Poster
yeah i have read all of them twice to include the first 12 chapters of the still unwritten book. though i do confess im a guy lol my wife got me into the books.

GothicMist

Original Poster
spyder79":b0d3b said:
yeah i have read all of them twice to include the first 12 chapters of the still unwritten book. though i do confess im a guy lol my wife got me into the books.

haha. im glad. i got my husband obsessed with the movie. we saw it 3 times together.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
i was somewhat dissappointed in the movie. But then i hate movies from books as a rule cause they can never capture the entire feeling and heart that was in the book. thats just me though. my wife says im strange because of that lol.

Artieboo

Oh I love the name!! lol..And Edward Cullen is adorable..and yes im talking about the dragon, lol. I want a whole Cullen beardie family!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom