Eddie and Joey!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had Eddie for a few years, and i decided to expand my family!! Its Name is Joey until I figure the sex out. He's so tiny and fragile!!! I was at Petsmart and he was the only one left. He looked at me with that "take me home please" look :) so i hunted the store for a person to get him for me. He was holding onto my finger the entire way home!! :D
But I'm scared though, because ive never owned a baby before. :/
ANY advice at all would be appreciated :lol:

Thankyou:)
Here's a pic
joey2.jpg

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
It is rather extravagant to type all the advice I can offer you. I have been raising my own since Sept. 2010, four of them to be honest. This will be easier if you ask question that we can respond to.

Really cute and so tiny, I remember mine when they were that small. Seems like yesterday :shock: LOL
I welcome your new addition. Great job to you too. We are on the same wave length when it come to the lonely, last, little dragon.
:wink:

SammiLeigh93

Original Poster
Beardednoob":knzsgk3g said:
It is rather extravagant to type all the advice I can offer you. I have been raising my own since Sept. 2010, four of them to be honest. This will be easier if you ask question that we can respond to.

Really cute and so tiny, I remember mine when they were that small. Seems like yesterday :shock: LOL
I welcome your new addition. Great job to you too. We are on the same wave length when it come to the lonely, last, little dragon.
:wink:

Well I'm having issues with getting him/her to eat anything since its been here. I've tried the tiny crickets, and finely chopped carrots. Do you think it is because its still a new place? Or is it sick?
One more question....
I have my older bearded dragon in the same room as my baby dragon, and i was wondering if the smell of another dragon is scaring him and making him not want to eat. im so worried...

Don't stick them next to each other... and never let the baby roam with the bigger one especially if they are both males..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom