Eating a lot less insects than usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Proud to join the beardie community.

I got my 7 months old beardie which i named her Charmander (because she's kinda red) for about two weeks.

She's still a bit nervous but still have a huge appetite. Two days ago, she started eating a lot less dubia roaches (she used to eat about 20 - 30 per day, but only ate around 6 or less for the past two days), she still eats about half of her salad though. I'm just wondering if there is way to tell the whether she is getting picky, having a diet change since she is getting or being sick? She still seem healthy to me and the tank temperature is on point.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello everyone! Proud to join the beardie community.

I got my 7 months old beardie which i named her Charmander (because she's kinda red) for about two weeks.

She's still a bit nervous but still have a huge appetite. Two days ago, she started eating a lot less dubia roaches (she used to eat about 20 - 30 per day, but only ate around 6 or less for the past two days), she still eats about half of her salad though. I'm just wondering if there is way to tell the whether she is getting picky, having a diet change since she is getting or being sick? She still seem healthy to me and the tank temperature is on point.
The weather will slow them down even 7 month olds as long as she is eating active pooping she should be fine --- if she stops eating all together then there is a issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom