Easy cricket duster

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey really good idea i usually just use a cup and shake the crix in there and feed the crix to my beardies then just leave the calcium in there for the next day. also just remember to get any loose cricket parts out of the vitamins ESPECIALLY if putting them back into your supply bottle because i have a feeling bacteria could grow really fast in vitamins but this is pure speculation

newowner2

Hatchling Member
thats a good idea i will have to try it out i told my buddy about it and now he is going to try too good thinking .... very creative

whispersinmyhead

Hatchling Member
I decided to buy one of those martini mixers (stainless steal) for $8. It has worked great. I just put in the calcium or vitamins. Then I dump in the crickets and put the lid on and shake. Next I remove the small lide and this reveals holes that will let the powder through but not the crix. Then I turn upside down of over the garbage and shake a little more and tap the sides until all the powder is out. Put the small lid on and take off the large lid and dmp the crix into the terrarium. If the crickets were small I think one could hot glue some screen over the holes to stop little ones from escaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom