Early bed times are ok, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Yes, I am probably just being a worrying mom, LOL

But, Louie, my 16 month old, has been going to bed early the past few days. Just buy a couple hours...

No reason for concern, right? Are they like babies and sleep and eat alot when they are growing? LOL

Thanks for easing my mind :mrgreen:

healthybeardie

Juvie Member
I posted the same "worry" just a couple weeks ago. Luther was going down (in his cave) around 6:00 and I was worried. He only did it for about a week and now he's back to his normal behavior. Do you suppose they just get bored? Or maybe it's a growth spurt and he needs more sleep. :)

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
OH good. I didn't think I should worry, but you know how it is...we worry about every 'odd' thing they do!

Grimleo

Juvie Member
About a week ago my little one was going to bed at 5 pm ! :shock:
half a week ago my big guy was going to bed about an hour earlier. They are both back to normal now though ^^ I am sure it's nothing to worry about as long as they don't look sick or anything:D

cashrokxsz

Juvie Member
my Knuklez also did the same thing. he would try n go to sleep as early as 5. i would juhs turn his lights off because he didnt look sick at all and when he was up he was extremely active. i also think its a growth spurt thing cus he grew 2.5 inches in 2 weeks and he was 13 months old at the time.

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
They sure do keep us on our toes! LOL But, I love it...for the most part. As long as I know it's normal.

brandice

Bob's gone to bed early a few times in the last week or so. I think the changing of seasons is having a slight effect on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom