Dubias Vs. Crickets *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihaggerty1313

Juvie Member
I'm looking for a little imput out there on a subject that one of my clients brought up to me. What's the ratio of Dubia Roaches a Dragon should eat compared to Crickets & Meal Worms? I know that Dubias fill them up quicker. But on a schedule how many do you think they'd eat compared to crickets? You guys can answer on all sizes of Beardies, hatchlings & Juvies to Adults.

BTW I don't own any Beardies right now but I do know that they need plenty of vegetables and greens and I made sure that he relays this info to his customers. Believe me I love selling a ton of dubia to my clients but not at the expense of an animals health. You'd be surprised how many people out there think that they can feed their Bearded Dragons whatever (including live pinkies) and expect them to be heathy and have vibrant colors. That's why I'd like to gather this info so that people can care for their animals correctly. Any info on the above question would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Ian

augsburg1530

Juvie Member
Feeding dubia is the same, as far as size goes, as feeding crix. You don't feed anything bigger than the space between the dragons eyes. Young dragons eat smaller nymphs just like they eat smaller crix and bigger dragons eat bigger nymphs. You feed a young dragon as much as it is willing to eat in a 10 minute period of time, 2 to 3 times per day.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom