dubia water

Status
Not open for further replies.

myzeak

Hatchling Member
Ok i got some dubia now with water crystals and I have a question about the water crystals. I know about makeing them ( aply water to 6 spoons of the crystal and put in the refrigerator over night, in order to make them last do i put keep them back in the fridge or leave them out? prolly a stupid question and iam think you need to keep it in the fridge but just want to know. Also how long does that 1gal + crystals usualy last?

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
In a washed out milk jug add 6 spoons, water and shake it and cap it! No need to refrigerate it. Also leave about 1 inch from the top for expansion. Hope that helps.

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
I mix a half gallon at a time in a rinsed out fruit juice bottle. I eyeball the crystals and add water. No need to refrigerate. I also found out that adding water to the bottle that the water crystals get even bigger. As the bottle runs low I just eyeball more dry crystals and add water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom