Dubia Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardsmith

The Roach Guy (Jason) is GREAT! I bought roaches from him, and was worried about them arriving alive because the PO took its sweet time getting them to me after they were already in my state. I emailed Jason to let him know the roaches made it to my state, but would be sitting an extra day due to the new year holiday. I was worried about them being doa, but Jason responded to my email immediately, releived my fears, and when my roaches arrived, they were all alive, and their heat pack was still warm.
Since they have arrived, I have sent Jason numerous emails asking questions, and telling him of my experiences getting aquainted with the roaches. He has been very helpful and always responds.
I highly recommend this guy!

BaronTheBD

Original Poster
Theroachguy":78015 said:
I just want to say thanks to all of you that have said great things about me. I also want it to be know that yes it has been over a week since this package has been shipped but I didn't find this out until yesterday.

This issue should have been brought to my attention well before a week went by. This issue also should have been brought to me before it was put on a public message board. Even if its not meant to hurt me or my business if I where looking to buy dubia and I came across this thread and saw this guy has not received his roaches after a week I would move on to a different company.

I emailed the customer back and told him if they didn't make it by Friday then I would reship, this of course will also go if they all arrive as DOA's.

Thanks again to all of you that have said i would handle this.
Jason
Sorry about that i was just worried about the Dubias being dead , it wasnt really meant to hurt your business.

It looks like however the Roaches may have been lost :\

BaronTheBD

Original Poster
gregorydragon":7db83 said:
Did the postal service ever deliver your order?

yeah they actually came in today although not alive but me and RoachGuy worked it out. He definitely has top notch service and responds FAST.

Theroachguy

Juvie Member
Thanks again bud for being such a understanding customer, trust me I have had people call me every four letter word just because of their package being a day late, I cant hold the postal service at gun point lol but some people think I can and its all my fault. Again thanks for understanding its good customers like you and the other of you I have delt with that allow me to enjoy this hobby I do.
Thanks guys Jason

Ihaggerty1313

Juvie Member
Message to the U.S. Postal Service:
Get your act together! Fragile means don't throw it around. This side up means ... This side up... hence the hyrogliphic on the box!
And for the love of god... 2-3 day priority doesn't mean take your sweet old time!
Just had to get that off my chest.
-Ian

Theroachguy

Juvie Member
Believe it or not I have had noting but good luck this year with the other then maybe 5 or 6 times the package not making it till Friday and here with this order not making it for a week. I think this is a pretty goods odds since I send out 10 plus packages a week.

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
That is pretty good. You just don't want to have so much luck that you keep winning the pick5 lottery and end up being investigated!

Ihaggerty1313

Juvie Member
I only sell over the internet on rare occasions and they are usually large orders. I tell my customers w/ anything 500 and over to just ship them next day, it's always worth it. Yeah, it's pretty expensive but I've sent out upwards of 2,500 Dubia to customers before and it'd really suck to get that many dead ones over a couple bux.

-Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom