Dubia Roach Colony

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got my order of dubias yesterday. There's 3 males and about 15 females,with medium to large nymphs mixed in. I have them in a large rubbermaid container with egg crates. My room's about 70-80 degrees, but I'll be getting them a heat bulb soon. Now, what I want to know is what temperature they need to breed, and what foods they can eat. Igave them oranges yesterday and they tore it up, so I brought some more. Before I left out, I gave 'em some more, but I'm sure they eat other things as well, so what do they eat? Any and all help and suggestions are welcomed. Want this colony to grow for my beardie.

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
They'll eat virtually anything. Most people feed them a mixture of dog or cat food (ground up in a blender or something), fish food, oats, unsweetened cereal, etc and supplement fresh fruit and veggies once or twice a week.

There's tons of info on these forums that can answer your questions if you read around a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom