Dubia question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mas4nep

I have had my colony for almost a week now and I have only lost a couple of roaches now ( don't know why) but my question is, when I looked in last night on them I had 2 yellow clearish jelly looking things in the tote. They were about 1/4" x 3/8" and later when I looked they were flat and dull yellow. I have seen the dull ones before. I am guessing it is babies. Everything is going well that I can tell.

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
you may want to check a few other posts as i know there's a picture of an egg sac which sounds like what you're looking at

mas4nep

Original Poster
Thanx I appreciate it, should I be feeding them anything other than the roach chow I got from the Roach Guy.

LQDragons

Juvie Member
I feed mine left over greens, bee pollen, & really anything that is OK for my dragons. You just want to watch the wet/moist foods, only leave that stuff in with the roaches a couple days, because of mold or rot. I'm not sure what's in theroachguy's chow, might already have the bee pollen & other supplements in it.

mas4nep

Original Poster
Thank you, i normally put the left over greens in the crickets keeper but now I will put them in the dubias bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSelene
Top Bottom