Dubia qestion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob461

So a few weeks ago I posted on here saying my colony was running low on smaller roaches for Herman to eat, to fix the problem we fed crickets (made me remember why we switched) for a week or so, now we are back to some good numbers in our bin of babies, but my question is what is the rule on feeding the roaches? Is it still between the eyes? I have heard roaches don't have a hard of a shell compared to crickets, so can I feed bigger than that?

Prodigyitachi

Hatchling Member
Just to be on the safe side you should still feed it btw the eye. They do have less shell compare to crickets but doesnt mean they won't choke or cause impaction. Until your beardie reach a certain length, they can eat adults. I'm not sure but perhaps 16+inch. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom