Drum roll please... SHE went!!! Caution.. There ARE picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie77

Hatchling Member
Ok so I went out this morning after dropping my son off at school and picked up:

Prune Baby Food
Sweet Potatoes Baby Food
Pedialyte

Lady at the store asked if I have a constipated little one... Um.. Well yeah sorta. LOL.. She started laughing when I told her it was a BD. LOL..

Anywho.. I gave Sonic some Prunes mixed with a bit of Olive Oil. She only licked a little bit off of the spoon and then some off of my finger.. Fell Asleep on my arm. I had to keep waking her up to get her to eat a bit. She seemed to have enough of the prunes so I went to the Sweet Potates. Eh... a couple licks..

So into the tub we go.. Filled it up and placed her inside.. Took her a few minutes to let out that puff but then she relaxed as I poured the warm water over her. Onto the massage, a little on the left, a little on the right.. About 10 minutes worth and suddenly...... It KEPT coming! OH my.. After she was done, I moved her away from her accomplishment. She let out the BIGGEST sigh ever.. Poor girl.. I could not believe what came out!

Warning.. I DID take pictures of it.. And wanted to know opinions.....

Now mind you, when you felt her belly, you could NOT feel anything hard. Her belly was very soft all around. I don't know WHERE it was hiding...

Size comparison.. THAT all came out at once.. (she is about 15 inches long)
IMG_1421.jpg

See all the differences in her poop?
IMG_1416.jpg

The DARK was the last to come out..

WHAT is the white stuff?
IMG_1423.jpg

AHHHH.......
IMG_1417.jpg

I noticed, however, that when she was licking the prunes up, the tip of her tongue is white, is this a sign of dehydration? Or something else?

YEAH 9 days and it finally came out! Who KNOWS how long she did not go before WE got her... Poor Girl...

ashleym

Hatchling Member
Good Lord that is a lot of poop for one little BD!!! :lol:
The white part is the urate (basically the urine) you always want to see that in the poop. Not sure about the dark part.
Congrats though!!

Julie77

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ashleym":e937e said:
Good Lord that is a lot of poop for one little BD!!! :lol:
The white part is the urate (basically the urine) you always want to see that in the poop. Not sure about the dark part.
Congrats though!!

You're telling me! As far as the darker. I think it is that way because it was Firm.. ALOT firmer than the rest. But I am glad to know that the white is supposed to be there..

Now, we will have to do it again later today just to be sure things are moving along nicely.. And it IS really nice when they go in the water! The tank doesn't smell!! :mrgreen:

LJean

Extreme Poster
Yes, the white is basically the urine. It is supposed to look that way. The dark part looks like old poo to me. May be what she was holding in. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKFA
Top Bottom