Drake is Super sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
This was exactly how Kazi was- fine one minute and 'floppy' the next. We *think* it may have been a reaction to food- possibly crickets or the raspberries he had that morning. He is also SEVERELY anemic which can be causes by vitamin deficiencies - how are your little guys gums and tongue? We did 3 baths per day along with additional vitamins. I don't know if yours is te same but it really sounds very similar. Jet black beard, no energy etc- just throwing it out there. If you can, have the vet run a blood test to check all of that. Is he bloated at all?

lauraslizzard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Just updating from the weekend. Drake spent the weekend at the vet's. I go to pick him up in a few minutes. It seems he had a slight infection, and was dehydrated. Prob from the infection, cause he just had a bathe sunday.. but who knows. He got loaded up with vitmains and antibiotics and fluids and is good to go home! :D I am happy to say my vet is the bomb btw! All weekned visit and meds, only gonna cost me $60!! Woot! I am happy to report he and I will be heading to the petstore for new jar of vitmins and he is getting blueberries as a treat! :) Thanks for the links and the concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom