Dragons Roaming Around The House....

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
I let my dragon of 9.5 months out of her cage today to get some exercise and she headed to go under the bed and I freaked and put her on the bed which she snuggled between a folded body pillow.. How can you completely dragon proof your house without freaking when they go under something.. I live in a small studio apartment, there is nothing under my bed or desk to hurt her it just bothered me... Is it ok? or should I set limits some how.. i just want her to get her exercise without having to worry about where she goes.. Any suggestions/hints appreciated... Thanks...

Sneaked a picture of her sleeping it not good but hey it is a fast picture. Didn't want to wake her.. SHHHHH she sleeping :mrgreen: .LOL...

015.jpg

009.jpg

BrianM

after Oz poo's, I let him run around the living room. I just shut all the doors, and block off the kitchen. He just darts from hiding spot to hiding spot. So far he has fallen asleep behind his viv, and behind my computer(nice and warm). He sleeps nice after tiring himself out. :D

neecie

Juvie Member
We let ours run around the bathoom. No where to hide and we see where he is. Of course, be sure floor is clean. AND..........we stay in there with him. Sometimes we sit on the floor and he climbs on us. The rest of the house has too many hiding places under furniture, etc.

espin679

i spend almost 75% of the time im in my house in my room working on stuff so i just block off my closet and shut the door and put him down. i almost always find him behind my computer passed out. but somestimes he climbs onto my bed and wedges himself inbetween the pillows and wall and he takes a snooze.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Looks like a sweetie! I also agree just block off access to the outside, water as in toilets, block holes and lift the mouse traps! :wink: Let your beardie roam! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom