Dragons at the BCRC Show and Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Cost Dragons will be attending the BCRC Show and Sale on June 11&12 at the Abbotsford Exhibition Grounds in Abbotsford BC, 32470 Haida Drive (Cadet building) Sat. from 10-5 pm and Sunday from 10-4pm). For more info or to book tables visit www.bcreptileclub.com.

We will be bringing babies from our Citrus Leatherback X True Sandfire Yellow cross pairing. Leatherbacks, Citrus and Yellow Leatherbacks, Yellows and a few normals too! Check out our Facebook page for details and pictures of upcoming availability http://www.facebook.com/pages/West-C...75567935796411
Drop by and say hi!

jjh1

Juvie Member
Its going to be a great show and cant wait to see all the great new babies you are bringing

I hope to see alot of people there

WestCoastDragons

Original Poster
ReptileGuardian":32zpqfcg said:
How far away is Abbotsford from the US border?

Only two miles according to this info...
Access: Abbotsford, British Columbia, is centrally located in BC's Fraser Valley along Highway 1. Abbotsford can be easily accessed from all directions; just 72 km (43 mi.) from Vancouver, BC, 3 km (2 mi.) from the U.S. border

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
Thats not too bad. I live in Washington so I'm not too far away from the border. That'd be really cool if my girlfriend and I were able to come up for that.

jjh1

Juvie Member
its going to be great and I cant wait to pick up Cleo my new baby leatherback from you .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom