Dragons and bluebonnets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
Sorry, I was trying to figure out where this would go. I knew it was either here or feeders. I currently live with 2 roommates; one owns a juvenile Colombian red tail. While both me and the other are proud Beardy moms! Currently wild flowers are going crazy right now. While me and the boa daddy were out walking yesterday. We found a nice quiet place that has a decent amount of bluebonnets. So we are talking about bringing all of our girls (because we all ended up with scale daughters,) out for pictures.

However, as we were all talking about it. None of us knew whether bluebonnets were toxic to our beards or not. So thought I would ask you guys. Hoping someone will have any kind of ideas! Pictures would be cute! But not if it could hurt our sassy babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom