Dragon won't eat:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody
I have a 8 week old rankins dragon and he's been very picky shy and lethargic. Iv had him for about 3 weeks (i know they can b stressed really easily for a period of time when u first get em)and he doesn't really seem to like crickets he will eat legless ones that he doesn't have to chase...lol but he seems to really like meal worms, which I know aren't good for him Or his little stomach. So to shorten this iv read very good things about silkworms. And I wanted to know if anybody knew of any good, reputable and cheap suppliers of them? Thanks in advance!

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
mulberry farms has better prices compared to the amount you get imo.

they are just very very delicate. but my beardies have NEVER turned them down.

make sure you read ALL the care info for the silkworms. and dust them with calcium.

if you are unsure try going to a reptile expo near you. it's usually around $10 to get in, but i usually see the silkworms for sale there. plus there are other feeders to look at and try out. we brought home a FIESTA last time!

Bluebeardie

Original Poster
I bought some Phoenix worms. Mostly cuz my work was ordering crickets (no shipping charge:)) and the company didn't sell silkworms. And I figured they were the next best option. Tyvm fOr the reply;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom