Dragon Sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
So, I'm in charge of helping my friend find a new home for her dragon. So she is hanging out here until we can find her a new home. All I could say when she brought her here was wow is she chunky!! She is almost 3 years old, 16 inches, and 482 grams.

forsale012.jpg

forsale015.jpg

forsale017.jpg

forsale019.jpg

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Nope, she hasn't been around a male since she was bred too early at 18 months old. She was a rescue that was taken in and the lady that had taken her had 2 babies in the same tank and needed to separate them so this girl came to me to hopefully go to her forever home from here.

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
OgleRpets":2n2n1at7 said:
Nope, she hasn't been around a male since she was bred too early at 18 months old. She was a rescue that was taken in and the lady that had taken her had 2 babies in the same tank and needed to separate them so this girl came to me to hopefully go to her forever home from here.

just because she hasn't been around a male doesn't mean she doesn't have eggs. They can lay infertile clutches.

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yes, I know that. :mrgreen: She has no lumps whatsoever in her tummy. She was just really spoiled with hand feedings of all salads and bugs. lol

jon21388

Juvie Member
wow maybe i should stop hand feeding my baby all his food and start making him run around to get it.

mostlyharmlessnj

Hatchling Member
jon21388":1pnmyeto said:
wow maybe i should stop hand feeding my baby all his food and start making him run around to get it.

ya know I've been wondering what my beardie would do if I put a hamster wheel in with him...see if he'll try to use it bask on, and end up running around....

mostlyharmlessnj

Hatchling Member
mostlyharmlessnj":2lfqbbfy said:
ya know I've been wondering what my beardie would do if I put a hamster wheel in with him...see if he'll try to use it bask on, and end up running around....

I just want to clarify, I would not chance little dragon toes, or tails or anything by putting him on one, it's just one of those wacky, it would be funny to see if, thoughts.

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
mostlyharmlessnj":onzqh92k said:
mostlyharmlessnj":onzqh92k said:

I just want to clarify, I would not chance little dragon toes, or tails or anything by putting him on one, it's just one of those wacky, it would be funny to see if, thoughts.

It is funny to imagine. I doubt many would do anything but sit on it. But a treadmill with their favorite bug dangling, that would would get them running! Just picture it, them running and jumping trying to get it :lol: (that too is a joke, not to be taken seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom