DRAGON NOT EATING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstouts

Hatchling Member
I'v had Rambo for about a month and a half now, and he's eaten everything I'v given him since I got him. I estimate he's about 6 months old. he hasn't eaten in 3 days now, he won't even eat crickets! last night he was gagging like he was gonna throw up, but he didn't. and he's been slow too. he's usually so fast I can't keep an eye on him. Please help.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
This time of year beardies do slow down, but as for the gagging, has he done it again? Anything he could be choking on? How is he set up....list all details, including temps. and cage furniture. How is he acting otherwise?

jstouts

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
he hasn't gagged again, and I just took the sand out of his cage. would a towel be ok to put in his cage instead?

BeardedDragon6

Juvie Member
which sand type did you used? maybe your dragon has ate a bit from the sand and felt sick.. is he pooping daily? it can also be that your dragon has parasites, he can feel sick from the parasites too a fecal check up is the best for making sure he hasn't got parasites

jstouts

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yea, he has been pooping daily, and the sand grains were really really small. he started turning the color of the sand (blue) right when I put him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom