Dragon hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
This was so cute :love10: I had to grab the camera. The red little female is a runt, but one of the reddest dragons I've seen in person.

IMG_0407.jpg

Thanks for looking

Jeff

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
No Scarlet is about 12 inches right now. This little girl suffers from some nipped toes and my wife calls her
Peggy. She just isn't growing fast, but we are hopeful she'll hit a nice growth spurt.

Jeff

rin0425

Hatchling Member
Well shes gorgous...you know, if she needs a good home.......I always have an extra tank around, im just sayin...
Aaron

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Ahhhh, what cuties, and she's so bright! Thanks for sharing, your dragons are beautiful, and kind by the look of it. Dragon hugging dragon, that is different!

beardie1434

Juvie Member
:shock: Jeff she is more beautiful than words can explain. :idea: If you go to sell her you may have to do an auction cuz man she is a collectors dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom