Dragon Farts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I gave Siren a bath this evening. She was huffing and puffing and started the "gotta poop" wiggle and then

She Farted! LOL bubbles and all!

I realize it's a natural bodily function but I had never witnessed it and I just about peed myself laughing.

hmmm.....if you could light a dragon fart, would they fart fire?! Bwa Ha Ha! ROTFLMAO

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:laughhard: That's a riot!
I'm sure Siren didn't think it was so funny. Did she look at you funny afterwards, as if she wasn't quite sure what had just happened?

AprilMayJune

Hatchling Member
OMG!! My Samantha girl, aka Pancake Princess (that's her nickname) farted in the bath the other day. I know exactly what you're seeing! It was hilarious. My son, was helping and he says Mom, what was that? My stomach was hurting from laughing so hard.

neecie

Juvie Member
I recently experienced the same ....................it's so funny. As they say "it's natural for all"

mpinsky

Hatchling Member
While I've never seen my dragon pass gas in the water, my family and I were all watching TV last year and we heard someone "let it rip", and I automatically looked to my dad who immediately said, "NOT ME!" and then looked to the dragon who had such a smug and satisfied look in his eye! Of course, there was feces a few minutes after, but it was hoot (or should I say toot?)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom