Don't you just love a deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
been keeping an eye out for an enclosure for Sappy and ran across an enclosure sitting at a local thrift store
they told me that it had been sold and check back in a couple days to see if it was still there.
Lo and behold the first buyer never showed and good fortune was bestowed upon me.
this is what I found
100_0290.jpg

what a good price?
100_0291.jpg

lights already installed and safety glass sliders
a few hours later......
100_0292.jpg

100_0297.jpg

Now I get to making some furniture and we will have a Happy Sappy

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
Original Poster
several years ago I had a burmese python and went looking for something to house him. I went to a building supply salvage place and ended up getting a 4' sink base and a nice piece of plexi for the front for less than $15 added some twin wall polycarbonate (the covering they use on many greenhouses) to line the enclosure add a hinged top and we were good to go. I had been looking for a nice older piece of furniture to convert for Sappy and couldn't believe my eyes when I found a ready made enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom