Dog run as outdoor enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie2

Original Poster
That's awesome! The picture didn't post though. Could you please try again, I would love to see it. :D

Ollie2

Original Poster
I know what happened. Your signature line had a broken image link in it. That's why I thought you had posted a picture.

But please post one after you get it. I'm curious what your beardie thinks. :)

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
89300-3362473399.jpg
89300-2780662091.jpg
Warm, sunny Saturday.

Richter and the cat are testing it out. Cat is going around chewing all the grass coming through, Richter is staring blankly

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Pics such as this, should come with a disclaimer so those who's cats aren't as special as the one you have, don't feed their dragons to their cats, lol!!!

Something like:
Don't try this with your dragon and cat, my cat is not a normal feline, very rare!

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Ok

DISCLAIMER
don't jam your cat and dragon together in a tent if your cat is an ******** or a typical cat.

My cat is a little different than most, please use your own judgement.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
traildrifterphalanx":4nsfge52 said:
Ok

DISCLAIMER
don't jam your cat and dragon together in a tent if your cat is an ******** or a typical cat.

LOL!!! That will work, you're a good kid!

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Gormagon":m17hb8d0 said:
traildrifterphalanx":m17hb8d0 said:
Ok

DISCLAIMER

Lol

Let it also be known I'm sitting right next to them but that's because the cat has never been outside before and I don't want her to get scared.

Also worth noting is I totally can fit inside. I just can't stand or lay straight, just sit

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
traildrifterphalanx":27fq5qsz said:
Gormagon":27fq5qsz said:
traildrifterphalanx":27fq5qsz said:
Ok

DISCLAIMER

Lol

Let it also be known I'm sitting right next to them but that's because the cat has never been outside before and I don't want her to get scared.

Also worth noting is I totally can fit inside. I just can't stand or lay straight, just sit
I couldn't fit through the door, lol! 6'1" 275lbs

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
I'm only 5'6" and 135lbs lol, I'm a little guy. Sometimes it pays off, like being able to fit into a cat tent... neat.

I have another one coming actually so both dragons can be out at the same time separately

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
traildrifterphalanx":g15xvifu said:
I'm only 5'6" and 135lbs lol, I'm a little guy. Sometimes it pays off, like being able to fit into a cat tent... neat.

I have another one coming actually so both dragons can be out at the same time separately
Ya, I'm a big guy and almost 60 years old, just an old country boy.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
I just turned 30 so by comparison I think "kid" is fitting

Ok, well everyone got their fill and we're back inside. I'd say it's pet approved, and owner approved. I'll take Alucard out solo a bit later.

I would recommend throwing a fleece blanket down somewhere though. The holes are big enough for beardie toes to go through and the feeling on their feet might start to bother them, but Richter seemed fine anyway though he didn't understand the walls.

Overall it let's a good amount of sunshine in, extremely easy to setup and take down (pops open like an umbrella), comes with a carrying bag, and stakes for a windy day. I'd feel very confident leaving a pet unsupervised in this, though I'd still recommend you keep a close eye on them just because. If you need to run into the house for the restroom and come back they'd be totally OK

10/10

Ollie2

Original Poster
Great pictures! Cute that Richter stays by the door. I had to climb into the tent too once because my beardie had to sit as far from the opening as she could get. Of course. Who wants to go back inside the house anyway?

When I put a blanket or a towel in, she seems to end up on the bare tent floor because she wants to lick the grass that's poking through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom