does your beardie sleep in bed with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone ......i want to know how crazy i am , and see how many of my other fellow beardie slaves take their beardies to bed with them like i do ...(if i dont she will bang and claw on the door all night long!!!!) just curious :)

My beardies have all slept in my bed... but they dont sleep in it overnight! They watch tv with me, do homework with me and just chill on my bed!

peera

Sub-Adult Member
I keep them with me after they fall asleep, but they all go back in their own vivs before I go to sleep. My boyfriend has narcolepsy and is completely unaware of what he does when he's asleep because of the meds he takes (while this leads to many amusing "This is what you did last night" stories, it's not really conducive to having little critters in the bed), and I roll a lot... and now that I'm getting huge there's barely room for us in the bed anyhow, lol.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Pookie sleeps in my bed with me, on the other side. If he's a frozen popsicle when bedtime arrives, then he'd sleep on my chest, under the covers, for warmth. We slept many nights this way. I'm a very 'aware' sleeper, so I don't fear rolling over on top of him. I can't remember how long it'd been since the last time he slept in his viv.

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Mine don't sleep with me. Only because I doubt they would stay still (in bed) all night. Dudlee is a wild woman and takes off in a blink of an eye lol

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
My beardies will take a nap with us, but as for overnight I would be afraid I'd roll over and smash them.
They love nap time with us though and kickin' back watching TV.
100_7283.jpg

100_5108.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
We do let them in bed with us, just during nap time. For all night, I roll to much so I wouldn't be able to sleep deeply because I would be afraid of smashing them.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I'm with you guys on that one. My son is always saying how he'd love to sleep with our beardie, but I am terrified of walking in the next morning to a flattened beardie :shock: . I think I'll pass !!!

Edricks

Gray-bearded Member
Both of mine sleep with me. I had them in a shelf behind my bed at first, then in a drawer, but now they have a pillow all to themselves beside my pillow. It's a fairly wide bed and my upper body doesn't move all that much when I'm sleeping. It's the most adorable thing to wake up to a pair of beardie eyes in your face with that "feed me" look. X3

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
neecie":f02e0 said:
Love the Zak n Wheezie photo..............one's asleep, the other's awake!!!!! GREAT
Thanks! Notice that Wheezie is the one asleep in both pic's. He is the snuggler where Zak prefers to watch TV.

Mrkngpen

Juvie Member
Pheeny falls asleep in her tank and then when it's time for me to go to bed, I take her blankie (that I made for her) and wrap her up in a little burrito. I carry her to her little cat bed which is on a small table next to my bed. She sleeps soundly until I get her up in the morning. I unfold her blanket and lift her out of her bed. I put her on my chest to warm her up for a bit and then bring her to her tank to start the day.

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
We have two large dogs (black labs) that share our bedroom at night (one up on the bed with us) and two cats who wander in and out throughout the night so Randal stays nice and safe in her enclosure at bedtime. This is an interesting thread though, I hadn't realized there were so many who let their dragons sleep out.

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
I wish my beardie could sleep with me. She does during nap times too but I am a crazy sleeper and have been known to abuse anything that comes into the bed. The cats know that very well lol when I roll around like a maniac. Sometimes if I sleep in late and am out of REM I go to get my beardie to catch an extra hour of snoozing time with me.

wingeddrgn

Hatchling Member
Only for naps, not all night. I'm a restless sleeper and move around alot and would be afraid I would hurt them. My son (he's 16) can sleep with them as he dosen't move around or get up at night like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom