Does your beardie have a little corner where it likes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bumfluff in his little corner, he goes there when he's feeling quiet or time for bed! I might get him some tissue to get cuddled up!

D6J4Fke.jpg

G4NHYYl.jpg

Sauzo

Sub-Adult Member
Harleys favorite spot is under the pillow on the bed. She will walk on the couch to the closest spot to the bedroom and just stare there till I pick her up and walk her into the bedroom and let her jump off me onto the bed. Then if its bedtime, she will make a beeline straight for the pillow and under she goes to sleep.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from General to Beardie Tales]

All of mine have their "quiet" places to go to, whether it's to sulk (yes, Pookie sulks) or to hunker down for night night.

Instead of tissue, give him a wash cloth. It'll be snugglier and no risk of him ingesting it.

UltimateShelly

Original Poster
Goonie":159g570x said:
[Moved from General to Beardie Tales]

All of mine have their "quiet" places to go to, whether it's to sulk (yes, Pookie sulks) or to hunker down for night night.

Instead of tissue, give him a wash cloth. It'll be snugglier and no risk of him ingesting it.

I'll look into that cloth! :)

My baby male has a beard just like Digi, it droops down quit a bit, I presume this is normal?

Thanks! :D

Sully almost always jams himself into the back corner of his tank, behind his branch and basking rock. he looks ridiculous doing it now, because he's getting so big, but it's really cute when he wakes up and wiggles around to say hello when I turn on his lights in the morning!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
UltimateShelly":i15j56uh said:
My baby male has a beard just like Digi, it droops down quit a bit, I presume this is normal?
Digi's beard droops like that because she's fat. A normally sized adult beardie's beard should be taut, like Pookie's.

absolutelycancerous":i15j56uh said:
Sully almost always jams himself into the back corner of his tank, behind his branch and basking rock. he looks ridiculous doing it now, because he's getting so big, but it's really cute when he wakes up and wiggles around to say hello when I turn on his lights in the morning!
Isn't it funny how they still try to cram themselves into places where they used to comfortably fit into as a baby? They'll keep at it until they get stuck one day.

UltimateShelly

Original Poster
Goonie":1z80sac5 said:
UltimateShelly":1z80sac5 said:
Digi's beard droops like that because she's fat. A normally sized adult beardie's beard should be taut, like Pookie's.

absolutelycancerous":1z80sac5 said:
Isn't it funny how they still try to cram themselves into places where they used to comfortably fit into as a baby? They'll keep at it until they get stuck one day.

I'm feeding him the same as my baby girl and her beard is like Pookies. But the thing I have noticed is, my girl conserves some of her food, while my male chams it all down, his belly is looking bloated. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom