does anyone know what breederhas the most rare beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone I was wanting to know if anyone had any suggestions for which breeder breeds the most unique beardies I am really looking for a silkie my range will be 500 -1000 $ or does anyone have any suggestionsofsome clutches I should put a first preorder in for

Spike1etta

Hatchling Member
Silkies can be had for $100, they are not rare at all.

Josh D plays with the newer morphs, he does auctions every once and awhile and I wish I had $1000 to use in bidding.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Patternless dragons are called witblits, and they ARE the most rare morph at the moment. Only one breeder that I know of actually breeds witblits, but they are way out of your price range.

Not to mention, I haven't even seen him produce a leatherback witblit. I don't know if it is possible.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
For example.....

image855.jpg

This guy sold for $4000 last year.

-Brandon

derekshawn

Original Poster
Either I will buy a silkie all white beardie this year and if I can't find one ill save up til next income tax time and get a widblit then but do u know any other rare breeders

beardy98

Hatchling Member

This is a pie beardie I've heard they are the rarest morph of all. I wonder how much they sell for.

Jaskotch

Juvie Member
whoa- that is really cool looking! googled the pied, because i thought it looked like a good photoshop job (which gives me another idea), but apparently it's for real, and came from Blood Bank Dragons. found another pic of one where the guy said he was from bloodbank also, maybe the same one, i don't know... anyway, pretty darn cool i think!
tumblr_m6d5le1eEr1qhgu8to1_1280.png

Ophiophilist

Hatchling Member
Isn't that the ONLY pied dragon though? You might have a tough time getting them to sell one till they've established the line, if it's even inheritable.

My honest advice, don't just go with the rarest because it's rare, pick one you like the looks of even if it's under your budget, and spend the rest pimping out their cage, giving them organic veggies, the best supplements, diamond harnesses or something, LOL! Your dragon will love you. Hope you find the right one for you. :blob8:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Doesn't surprise me that such a genetic mutation would come from bloodbankdragons. With all their inbreeding and what not. :silent:

I will shush up now before I get this too off topic :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Pahc412

derekshawn":1j13i5qq said:
Either I will buy a silkie all white beardie this year and if I can't find one ill save up til next income tax time and get a widblit then but do u know any other rare breeders

fireandicedragons breeds and makes some amazing white silkies/leathers, check them out if thats what you're into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom