Do we have the world's laziest beardie???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyrion is a Red Leatherback, he's about 10 months now, and he's so tame he's boring! His viv and temps and all that are spot on, so there's nothing wrong with him. He eats plenty and poops daily. He wakes up when his lights come on, and basks on his own. But once he's warm and tries so hard to get out of his viv.

We take him out and put him on the couch and he goes to sleep! He will sleep all day if we let him! Our other beardie is very tame too, but he will run laps around the house if we let him.

I put Tyrion on the floor and he hid behind the bookcase and went to sleep! Do we just have a reincarnated cat?

jerichosmom

Original Poster
We thought maybe brumation, so we left him alone to see if he still came out every morning, and he does. Our other beardie is in full brumation right now, so maybe this guy is doing it part time lol.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Not quite, I still think my boy Pepper beats him. He's so lazy he'll sit licking his lips and waiting for me to stick the veggies in his mouth. He never lifts a toe to help himself get skin off when he's shedding either, and is WAY too lazy to glassdance.

I reckon there are some beardies that are just happy to sit back and watch the world go by and their slaves do all the work :D But he could be trying to halfheartedly brumate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom