do males dig too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, so i have a year old male. Well ive always been told hes a male but I m concerned hes a she. He has been acting werid not eating as much and he ususally poops everyday and he hasnt done that either. Have been bathing and massageing daily. Anyways ive noticed hes been doing the digging motions alot this last week. Hes on papertowels so not so much in his home but when hes in the bath or just randomly . So my question is this behavior normal with males as well?

AmberC

Hatchling Member
I've watched Sasha dig in the corners of his tank a few times. I too was a little worried that he may be a she but he stopped once I started taking him out multiple times a day. Pretty sure he was just bored and looking for a way out. :eek:

MojoJojo

I have a one year old named Murphy, and for a good portion of the day he is in his cave digging. He doesn't even stop when he hits the glass, so all I hear is this wierd scratching noise coming from his little cave! :D

thebenior

Hatchling Member
My male dragon liked to dig back when I had sand on one half of his viv, and occasionally pulls up his current shelf liner flooring.

My male scratches hard enough at the shelf liner in his tank to mark it up...mostly in the corners or inside his hide. He does it most often when he is getting ready to go to sleep. He also occasionally claws at me when we are cuddling! I think he's just making himself comfortable, like when a dog digs on a blanket.

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
imderanged":hdjy8y3q said:
My male scratches hard enough at the shelf liner in his tank to mark it up...mostly in the corners or inside his hide. He does it most often when he is getting ready to go to sleep. He also occasionally claws at me when we are cuddling! I think he's just making himself comfortable, like when a dog digs on a blanket.
Same for Doc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSelene
Top Bottom